Corporate Wellbeing (Fit & Well)
Marathon Health will work with your business through the provision of fit & well programs developed in response to your employees’ health assessments, which is the first step of our fit & well programs.
Marathon Health offers a range of activities tailor made to provide the tools and information to support every member of your team to proactively look after their own health and reach their personal goals as identified in partnerships with our therapists.
Our programs can be delivered to groups or individuals, at one or multiple locations across the region. Telehealth is a service modality we use to provide timely, cost effective follow up where that is appropriate for the individuals and their needs.
Marathon Health will conduct general staff health assessments which may include or result in one or more of the following:
- Education on healthy eating and physical activity
- Anthropometric measurements- waist circumference, weight, height etc.
- Health measures e.g. blood pressure, heart rate, blood glucose levels, smoking status
- Cardiovascular fitness testing
- Assistance with setting up workplace health challenges e.g. step challenge
- Workplace lunch time exercise sessions- stretching classes, Pilates etc.
- Ergonomic workstation assessment
- Employee support services - e.g. mental health first aid training delivered on site to combat absenteeism, increase productivity, and build resilience in your workforce
Our services are delivered by qualified staff such as:
- Exercise physiologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Educators specialising in fields such as smoking cessation, diabetes
- Mental health first aid trainers
For further information on Marathon Health fit & well programs please contact:
|Ph: 1300 402 585|