National Disability Insurance Scheme
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) services
Marathon Health is fully accredited to deliver a wide range of NDIS services for people with an NDIS plan across Western and Southern NSW.
If you or a person you care for or are working with has an NDIS plan with funding for the supports listed in the table below, Marathon Health can help.
Our person centred approach means that we will work with you or people you are working with to make sure you can access the supports that you want and our experienced Allied Health and Support Coordination team will deliver high quality services for you.
NDIS plan supports that Marathon health can provide and how we can help
- Support Coordination - Helping you to put the support you need around you to get the most out of life
- Behaviour Support - Help you manage behaviours of concern
Access and maintain employment - Help you get and keep a job
Life Stage Transition - Help you work out what’s next for you in life
Develop life skills - Help you increase your independence and learn skills that will help you take care of yourself
Innovative community participation - Helping you connect with your community i.e. through sport, socially, culturally
- Accommodation/Tenancy assistance - Help you get and keep a house
Exercise physiology and Personal Training - Help you find the best way to exercise for you and to maintain your health
- Therapeutic Supports - Speech Therapy, Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Social Work
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Pathologists
- Accredited Mental Health Nurses
- Social Workers
- Support Facilitators
Home Modification specialists
For further details please refer to the Resources Page.