Integrated care coordination
The Integrated Care Coordination service is for people with complex health needs and chronic disease* concerns. Working with your GP, our care coordinators will support you to coordinate and access your health services.
Our care coordinators will assess your health care goals and provide assistance with the following:
- Coordinate health care advocacy and assistance
- Work with you, your relevant carers and your GPs
- Liaise with other local service providers to ensure you are accessing the right services
- Use a team-based/empowering approach to your care planning
- Support you to cease smoking
Where can I access Integrated Care Coordination services?
This program operates across a number of communities throughout the Murrumbidgee area, find out if we can support you by calling us on 1300 402 585.
How do I access Integrated Care Coordination?
To be eligible for the Integrated Care Coordination program, you’ll have diagnosed chronic conditions, complex health care needs and/or are at risk of unplanned admission or re-admission to hospital.
This includes Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons who are not eligible for the Integrated Team Care program due to eligibility restrictions related to chronic disease.You also need to:
- Have a current Medicare card
- Ask your GP to complete a Referral form OR
- Contact us to complete a self/carer referral
Documents for GPs and referrers
This service is supported by funding from the Murrumbidgee PHN through the Australian Government's PHN program.