Integrated Care Coordination
Working with your GP, our Care Coordinators will support you to coordinate and access your health services. Our aim is for you to be confident and independent when it comes to your health.
The Integrated Care Coordination program (ICC) aims to support the integration and coordination of health services, to deliver improved health outcomes.
Marathon Health Care Coordinators will:
- Conduct an initial assessment
- Coordinate health care advocacy and assistance
- Directly engage with you and your relevant carers
- Directly engage and case conference with your GPs
- Liaise with other local service providers to ensure you are accessing the right services
- Use a team based approach to your care planning
- Support you to cease smoking
Where can I access ICC?
Our Care Coordinators cover a number of communities throughout the Murrumbidgee area.
How do I access ICC?
To access ICC health assistance:
- Ensure you have a current Medicare card
- Ask your GP to complete a Referral form (a copy of this form can also be accessed at Best Practice and Medical Director)
- Forward your GP referral along with the completed Management Plan and/or Team Care Arrangement to Marathon Health (fax 1300 347 956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Contact our referral phone line on 1300 402 585 for general queries
- Read our ICC brochure to find out more about Integrated Care Coordination
- Call us on 02 6937 2000
Marathon Health gratefully acknowledges the financial and other support from Murrumbidgee Primary Health Network through the Australian Government’s PHN Program.