Integrated Care Coordination
Working with your GP, our Care Coordinators will support you to coordinate and access your health services. Our aim is for you to be confident and independent when it comes to your health.
The Integrated Care Coordination program (ICC) aims to support the integration and coordination of health services, to deliver improved health outcomes.
Marathon Health Care Coordinators will:
- Conduct an initial assessment
- Coordinate health care advocacy and assistance
- Directly engage with you and your relevant carers
- Directly engage and case conference with your GPs
- Liaise with other local service providers to ensure you are accessing the right services
- Use a team based approach to your care planning
- Support you to cease smoking
Where can I access ICC?
Our Care Coordinators cover a number of communities throughout the Murrumbidgee area.
How do I access ICC?
To access ICC health assistance:
- Ensure you have a current Medicare card
- Ask your GP to complete a Referral form (a copy of this form can also be accessed at Best Practice and Medical Director)
- Forward your GP referral along with the completed Management Plan and/or Team Care Arrangement to Marathon Health (fax 1300 347 956 or email email@example.com)
- Contact our referral phone line on 1300 402 585 for general queries
- Read our ICC brochure to find out more about Integrated Care Coordination
- Call us on 02 6937 2000
Marathon Health gratefully acknowledges the financial and other support from Murrumbidgee Primary Health Network through the Australian Government’s PHN Program.
Marathon Health’s response to COVID-19
A message from our CEO
We are watching the COVID-19 situation develop in our communities and our thoughts are with impacted communities.
Following advice from the Australian Government about physical distancing, we will cease face to face appointments and outreach services, and transition what services we can to virtual servicing via video and phone.
These changes will be effective from Friday 20 March at 5pm, until further notice.
During this time, our two key aims have been to maintain important health services to isolated and vulnerable people, while keeping our staff and their families safe.
Our After Hours GP clinic and telephone services will continue to operate as normal. Please visit After Hours to find out more information.
What this means
- Our physical office locations will be temporarily closed; however, staff will be working from virtual locations, and can still be reached via email or mobile during regular business hours
- For specific services, you may able to speak to your regular staff contact from the comfort of your own home. Our team will be in contact with all clients to ensure the transition to telephone/video delivery is as seamless as possible
- For those services where we are unable to offer telephone/video facilities, one of our team will be in touch to discuss alternative arrangements and reschedule for a later date
We understand this may cause stress in an already uncertain time, and we will endeavour to communicate and provide alternative options wherever possible.
For more general information about COVID-19, please visit credible sources such as health.gov.au.
If you are feeling anxious or worried, there are some great resources and forums available through Beyond Blue. If you are in a crisis, please call triple zero or go to your nearest emergency department. Find 24/7 support in your area here.
Thank you for your support during this difficult time,
Our Services | Contact Us