Condobolin Wellbeing Program
The Condobolin Wellbeing program offers wide-ranging, culturally sensitive supports covering mental and physical health, healing, housing, education, employment, finance, social life, welfare, domestic violence, and drug and alcohol.
The program provides assistance for Aboriginal people under 35 and their extended families.
Our Wellness Facilitators can work with you in the areas of:
- Appointment scheduling and follow-up support
- Advocacy and information
- Case management
- Social and general support
- Preparing for work
- Support at court
- Linking you to various health professionals, specialists and medical supports
- Organising referrals and support to access various community services
How do I access the Condobolin Wellbeing program?
The program is free for all aboriginal people and their families. Services are provided in a safe and confidential setting located at the Wiradjuri Study Centre, Wellbeing Cottage, Corner of Cunningham and McDonnell Street, Condobolin.
The Condobolin Wellbeing program service operates from 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Call us on 1300 402 585
- Email us at email@example.com