Condobolin Wellbeing Program
The Condobolin Wellbeing program offers wide-ranging, culturally sensitive supports. It covers mental and physical health, healing, housing, education, employment, finance, social life, welfare, domestic violence, and drug and alcohol support.
The Condobolin Wellbeing program is for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and their extended families.
We can work with you in a range of areas including:
- Appointment scheduling and follow-up support
- Advocating on your behalf for services and support
- Case management
- Social and general support
- Preparing for work and finding work
- Support at court
- Work and Development Orders
- Linking you to various health professionals, specialists and medical supports
- Organising referrals and helping you access various community services
How do I access the Condobolin Wellbeing program?
The program is free and offered in a safe and confidential setting at the Wiradjuri Study Centre, Wellbeing Cottage, corner of Cunningham and McDonnell Street, Condobolin.
The Condobolin Wellbeing program is available 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.