Condobolin Wellbeing Program
The Condobolin Wellbeing program offers wide-ranging, culturally sensitive supports covering mental and physical health, healing, housing, education, employment, finance, social life, welfare, domestic violence, and drug and alcohol.
The program provides assistance for Aboriginal people under 35 and their extended families.
Our Wellness Facilitators can work with you in the areas of:
- Appointment scheduling and follow-up support
- Advocacy and information
- Case management
- Social and general support
- Preparing for work
- Support at court
- Linking you to various health professionals, specialists and medical supports
- Organising referrals and support to access various community services
How do I access the Condobolin Wellbeing program?
The program is free for all aboriginal people and their families. Services are provided in a safe and confidential setting located at the Wiradjuri Study Centre, Wellbeing Cottage, Corner of Cunningham and McDonnell Street, Condobolin.
The Condobolin Wellbeing program service operates from 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Call us on 1300 402 585
- Email us at email@example.com
Marathon Health’s response to COVID-19
A message from our CEO
Thank you to our clients and stakeholders who have helped us navigate the COVID-19 period, and supported us as we transitioned services to phone and video consultations. We are watching the situation closely and staying informed via the Australian Government.
We are still maintaining physical distancing guidelines and working remotely, but will update clients and stakeholders as this changes.
What this means
- Our physical office locations are still temporarily closed; however, staff are working from virtual locations, and can still be reached via email or mobile during regular business hours
- Most of our services are available via phone and video consultations so you can access them from the comfort of your own home
- For those services where we are unable to offer phone/video consultations, our staff are ensuring regular contact and updates as to when these services can resume
For more general information about COVID-19, please visit credible sources such as health.gov.au
Thank you for your support during these uncertain times,
Our services during COVID-19 | Contact us