Corporate Wellbeing (Fit & Well)
Marathon Health’s Fit & Well program offers a range of services to support the health and wellbeing of our local workforce. A healthy and well workforce can increase productivity, boost morale, and reduce stress.
We will work with your business to tailor a program around the needs of the organisation and assist employees to proactively look after their own health and reach their personal goals.
Our services can be delivered to groups or individuals, at one or multiple locations across NSW. We utilise a mix model of face to face and telehealth service delivery depending on the needs of the organisation and employees to ensure our services are timely and cost effective.
All our services are delivered by qualified and experienced health professionals such as Exercise Physiologists, Dietitians, Occupational Therapists and Nurses.
Our Fit & Well services include:
- Health assessments including anthropometric measurements (eg waist circumference, weight, height), health measures (eg blood pressure, heart rate, blood glucose levels, smoking status) and cardiovascular fitness testing.
- Education on healthy eating and physical activity.
- Cancer prevention and screening programs – bowel screening, skin cancer education, smoking education and cessation therapy.
- Assistance with setting up workplace health challenges - step challenge and healthy lifestyle programs.
- Workplace lunch time exercise sessions – stretching classes, Pilates, gentle exercise groups.
- Ergonomic workstation assessments.
Employee health training and support services – Mental Health First Aid Training, health coaching, smoking cessation therapy.
For further information on our Fit & Well program please contact:
|Ph: 1300 402 585|