Equal Ground is about connecting members of our LGBTIQA+ community living in the Canberra region to the right mental health care, in the right place, at the right time.
This program provides an opportunity for people to discuss and explore issues without judgement, and in a confidential and private setting. We can help with whatever is going on for you – whether it be work, study relationships, identity – or if you just want to chat! Our team of social and emotional wellbeing workers and psychologists, are ready to listen.
How do I access Equal Ground?
Equal Ground is available to people in the Canberra region who are aged 16 and over. The program can be accessed without a referral.
- Call us on 02 5109 9750
- Visit us at 3 Torrens Street, Braddon ACT
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This service is supported by funding from the ACT PHN through the Australian Government's PHN Program.
Marathon Health’s response to COVID-19
A message from our CEO
Thank you to our clients and stakeholders who have helped us navigate the COVID-19 period, and supported us as we transitioned services to phone and video consultations. We are watching the situation closely and staying informed via the Australian Government.
We are still maintaining physical distancing guidelines and working remotely, but will update clients and stakeholders as this changes.
What this means
- Our physical office locations are still temporarily closed; however, staff are working from virtual locations, and can still be reached via email or mobile during regular business hours
- Most of our services are available via phone and video consultations so you can access them from the comfort of your own home
- For those services where we are unable to offer phone/video consultations, our staff are ensuring regular contact and updates as to when these services can resume
For more general information about COVID-19, please visit credible sources such as health.gov.au
Thank you for your support during these uncertain times,
Our services during COVID-19 | Contact us