Our accredited Exercise Physiologists can work with you to design, deliver and evaluate safe and effective exercise programs to help prevent, manage or improve a chronic health condition or injury.
They can provide support for people with:
- Weight loss
- Osteoporosis and arthritis
- Mental health conditions
- Cancer and cancer treatment recovery
- Chronic pain and fatigue
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Breathing difficulties
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Any other condition where there is evidence that exercise can improve the health outcomes for the person
How do I access an Exercise Physiologist?
Our Exercise Physiologists service many towns in Western NSW.
You can access an Exercise Physiologist through the NDIS, an enhanced primary care plan through a GP, through private health or fee-for-service.
- Call us on 1300 402 585
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marathon Health’s response to COVID-19
A message from our CEO
Thank you to our clients and stakeholders who have helped us navigate the COVID-19 period, and supported us as we transitioned services to phone and video consultations. We are watching the situation closely and staying informed via the Australian Government.
We are still maintaining physical distancing guidelines and working remotely, but will update clients and stakeholders as this changes.
What this means
- Our physical office locations are still temporarily closed; however, staff are working from virtual locations, and can still be reached via email or mobile during regular business hours
- Most of our services are available via phone and video consultations so you can access them from the comfort of your own home
- For those services where we are unable to offer phone/video consultations, our staff are ensuring regular contact and updates as to when these services can resume
For more general information about COVID-19, please visit credible sources such as health.gov.au
Thank you for your support during these uncertain times,
Our services during COVID-19 | Contact us