Our accredited Exercise Physiologists can work with you to design, deliver and evaluate safe and effective exercise programs to help prevent, manage or improve a chronic health condition or injury.
They can provide support for people with:
- Weight loss
- Osteoporosis and arthritis
- Mental health conditions
- Cancer and cancer treatment recovery
- Chronic pain and fatigue
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Breathing difficulties
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Any other condition where there is evidence that exercise can improve the health outcomes for the person
How do I access an Exercise Physiologist?
Our Exercise Physiologists service many towns in Western NSW.
You can access an Exercise Physiologist through the NDIS, an enhanced primary care plan through a GP, through private health or fee-for-service.
- Call us on 1300 402 585
- Email us at email@example.com