Our accredited Exercise Physiologists can work with you to design, deliver and evaluate safe and effective exercise programs to help prevent, manage or improve a chronic health condition or injury.
They can provide support for people with:
- Weight loss
- Osteoporosis and arthritis
- Mental health conditions
- Cancer and cancer treatment recovery
- Chronic pain and fatigue
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Breathing difficulties
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Any other condition where there is evidence that exercise can improve the health outcomes for the person
How do I access an Exercise Physiologist?
Our Exercise Physiologists service many towns in Western NSW.
You can access an Exercise Physiologist through the NDIS, an enhanced primary care plan through a GP, through private health or fee-for-service.
- Call us on 1300 402 585
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marathon Health’s response to COVID-19
A message from our CEO
We are watching the COVID-19 situation develop in our communities and our thoughts are with impacted communities.
Following advice from the Australian Government about physical distancing, we will cease face to face appointments and outreach services, and transition what services we can to virtual servicing via video and phone.
These changes will be effective from Friday 20 March at 5pm, until further notice.
During this time, our two key aims have been to maintain important health services to isolated and vulnerable people, while keeping our staff and their families safe.
Our After Hours GP clinic and telephone services will continue to operate as normal. Please visit After Hours to find out more information.
What this means
- Our physical office locations will be temporarily closed; however, staff will be working from virtual locations, and can still be reached via email or mobile during regular business hours
- For specific services, you may able to speak to your regular staff contact from the comfort of your own home. Our team will be in contact with all clients to ensure the transition to telephone/video delivery is as seamless as possible
- For those services where we are unable to offer telephone/video facilities, one of our team will be in touch to discuss alternative arrangements and reschedule for a later date
We understand this may cause stress in an already uncertain time, and we will endeavour to communicate and provide alternative options wherever possible.
For more general information about COVID-19, please visit credible sources such as health.gov.au.
If you are feeling anxious or worried, there are some great resources and forums available through Beyond Blue. If you are in a crisis, please call triple zero or go to your nearest emergency department. Find 24/7 support in your area here.
Thank you for your support during this difficult time,
Our Services | Contact Us