Marathon Health is an independent not-for-profit organisation and health promotion charity registered under the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.
We are accredited against the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards, and verified against the National Standards for Disability Services and National Standards for Mental Health Services.
As part of our broader governance system, clinical governance helps to ensure that our services are:
- High quality
- Based on best practice evidence and knowledge, and
- Delivered by a workforce that is qualified, experienced and supported.
Our Clinical Governance Framework articulates the level of quality and safety that our clients should expect. It guides the decisions and actions of all staff, and provides our Board and management with a mechanism to monitor how effectively consumer goals are achieved and promote continuous quality improvement.
In designing this framework, we have considered the needs of the people we work with, their families and carers, our workforce, and our partners and funders.
Other important information
- Annual report – Request an electronic copy of our Annual Report.
- Privacy – We value your privacy and take all necessary steps to protect it.
- Compliments, comments and complaints – Your feedback is important to us and we use it to continually improve our services.
Chief Executive Officer
Executive Manager, Clinical Governance, Quality and Safety
Executive Manager, Service Delivery
Executive Manager, Enabling Systems