A five week Nationally Accredited program teaching basic relaxation techniques, a series of infant massage techniques and further ideas to adapt to your growing child.
Our First Touch Infant Massage program is designed for newborns to pre-crawlers. Each weekly one-hour session teaches simple, easy-to-use massage techniques.
What are the benefits of First Touch?
First Touch provides a chance for you to:
- Put the pressure aside
- Consider how you and your baby communicate
- Learn a new parenting skill to draw on, and
- Be supported by other parents going through the same challenges as you
This all takes place in a supportive, relaxed, non-judgemental small group situation, where all baby behaviours are welcome and worked around.
Where can I access First Touch?
First Touch is currently being offered in Orange and Bathurst upon request.
- Call us on 1300 402 585
Marathon Health’s response to COVID-19
A message from our CEO
Thank you to our clients and stakeholders who have helped us navigate the COVID-19 period, and supported us as we transitioned services to phone and video consultations. We are watching the situation closely and staying informed via the Australian Government.
We are still maintaining physical distancing guidelines and working remotely, but will update clients and stakeholders as this changes.
What this means
- Our physical office locations are still temporarily closed; however, staff are working from virtual locations, and can still be reached via email or mobile during regular business hours
- Most of our services are available via phone and video consultations so you can access them from the comfort of your own home
- For those services where we are unable to offer phone/video consultations, our staff are ensuring regular contact and updates as to when these services can resume
For more general information about COVID-19, please visit credible sources such as health.gov.au
Thank you for your support during these uncertain times,
Our services during COVID-19 | Contact us