Mental Health Resources
Mental Health Resources and Links
Strong Minds Resources and Links
- Strong Minds Murrumbidgee Brochure
- Strong Minds Western Brochure
- Strong Minds Western NSW GP Factsheet
- Strong Minds Western NSW GP Letter
- GP Feedback Form (for GPs referring into Strong Minds Western NSW centralised intake)
- Refer to our Document Templates page for Referral forms and Treatment Plans
- Client Feedback Form
Partners in Recovery Resources and Links
At a national level, information and documents have been developed to guide the implementation of PIR. More information about PIR can be found at these websites:
- PIR Referral Form
- PIR Risk Assessment
- PIR Eligibility Assessment Form
- PIR Referral Criteria
- PIR Brochure
- PIR Initiative
- Dept of Health - PIR
- PIR YouTube video
- PIR Magazine: Journeys of Success from 2013-2016
- Article on Collective Impact
NewAccess Resources and Links
24 hour Helplines - In an emergency please call 000
Mental Health Line
|1800 011 511||Mental health connection and referral service|
|1800 800 944||Support, advice and referral to mental health and drug and alcohol services in the Murrumbidgee region|
Lifeline Central West
|1300 798 258||Telephone and online counselling service for all ages|
|13 11 14||Telephone and online counselling service for all ages|
|1800 551 800||Counselling service for children and young people|
|1300 789 978||Telephone and online counselling service for men|
Suicide Call Back Service
|1300 659 467||Telephone and online counselling service for those feeling suicidal, carers and those affected by suicide|
Parent Line NSW
|1300 130 052||Parenting advice and support for parents with children up to 18 years|
|www.wayahead.org.au||The Way Ahead directory of Mental Health services across NSW|
|www.headspace.org.au||Headspace provide support for young people aged 12 to 25|
|www.beyondblue.org.au||Beyond Blue - Information on anxiety and depression|
|www.mentalhealthonline.org.au||Mental Health Online - Information and online treatment programs|
|www.copmi.net.au||Children of Parents with Mental Illness (COPMI) - The COPMI national initiative develops information for parents, their partners, carers, family and friends in support of these children. The COPMI initiative is funded by the Australian Government.|
|www.kidsmatter.edu.au/primary||KidsMatter Primary provides the proven methods, tools and support to help schools work with parents and carers, health services and the wider community, to nurture happy, balanced kids|
|www.mentalhealth.asn.au||Mental Health Association NSW|
Marathon Health’s response to COVID-19
A message from our CEO
We are watching the COVID-19 situation develop in our communities and our thoughts are with impacted communities.
Following advice from the Australian Government about physical distancing, we will cease face to face appointments and outreach services, and transition what services we can to virtual servicing via video and phone.
These changes will be effective from Friday 20 March at 5pm, until further notice.
During this time, our two key aims have been to maintain important health services to isolated and vulnerable people, while keeping our staff and their families safe.
Our After Hours GP clinic and telephone services will continue to operate as normal. Please visit After Hours to find out more information.
What this means
- Our physical office locations will be temporarily closed; however, staff will be working from virtual locations, and can still be reached via email or mobile during regular business hours
- For specific services, you may able to speak to your regular staff contact from the comfort of your own home. Our team will be in contact with all clients to ensure the transition to telephone/video delivery is as seamless as possible
- For those services where we are unable to offer telephone/video facilities, one of our team will be in touch to discuss alternative arrangements and reschedule for a later date
We understand this may cause stress in an already uncertain time, and we will endeavour to communicate and provide alternative options wherever possible.
For more general information about COVID-19, please visit credible sources such as health.gov.au.
If you are feeling anxious or worried, there are some great resources and forums available through Beyond Blue. If you are in a crisis, please call triple zero or go to your nearest emergency department. Find 24/7 support in your area here.
Thank you for your support during this difficult time,
Our Services | Contact Us