NewAccess, developed by Beyond Blue, is a free mental health coaching program for anyone aged 16 and over who’s stressed, or feeling anxious or overwhelmed about everyday life issues, such as work, study, relationships and loneliness.
How does NewAccess work?
NewAccess connects you to a local mental health coach, trained in Low Intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
Over six sessions your NewAccess coach will support you to overcome difficult issues and regain confidence, providing you with practical skills to manage your stress and get back to feeling like yourself.
NewAccess is NOT a crisis service. It is an early intervention program designed to support people early and prevent potential crises down the track.
How do I access the program?
NewAccess is a confidential and free program for people in Western NSW over the age of 16. It is available over the phone, via video or face-to-face.
You don’t need a medical referral or Mental Health Treatment Plan to access the program.
- Call 02 6333 2838
- Complete and submit our online enquiry form
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review referral form
- Visit Beyond Blue
This service is supported by funding from the Western NSW PHN through the Australian Government's PHN program.
Marathon Health’s response to COVID-19
A message from our CEO
Thank you to our clients and stakeholders who have helped us navigate the COVID-19 period, and supported us as we transitioned services to phone and video consultations. We are watching the situation closely and staying informed via the Australian Government.
We are still maintaining physical distancing guidelines and working remotely, but will update clients and stakeholders as this changes.
What this means
- Our physical office locations are still temporarily closed; however, staff are working from virtual locations, and can still be reached via email or mobile during regular business hours
- Most of our services are available via phone and video consultations so you can access them from the comfort of your own home
- For those services where we are unable to offer phone/video consultations, our staff are ensuring regular contact and updates as to when these services can resume
For more general information about COVID-19, please visit credible sources such as health.gov.au
Thank you for your support during these uncertain times,
Our services during COVID-19 | Contact us