Nutrition advice and support
Our accredited dietitians provide expert advice and practical guidance to help you reach your goals. They have the qualifications and skills to assist with specific health conditions or to promote general healthy eating.
Our dietitians are experienced in the areas of chronic disease management and prevention, childhood nutrition, weight gain/loss, nutrition in the elderly and more. Through individualised consultation and ongoing long-term support, they can modify your diet to help manage conditions such as:
- Heart disease
- Weight Loss
- Food allergies
How do I access a dietitian?
We currently offer two types of dietetic services:
- Commercial fee-for-service appointments in our Bathurst and Dubbo clinics – no GP referral is required, and you may be eligible for Medicare rebates if you have a GP Management Plan
- Fully funded services under our chronic disease management program – a GP referral is required
Marathon Health’s response to COVID-19
A message from our CEO
Thank you to our clients and stakeholders who have helped us navigate the COVID-19 period, and supported us as we transitioned services to phone and video consultations. We are watching the situation closely and staying informed via the Australian Government.
We are still maintaining physical distancing guidelines and working remotely, but will update clients and stakeholders as this changes.
What this means
- Our physical office locations are still temporarily closed; however, staff are working from virtual locations, and can still be reached via email or mobile during regular business hours
- Most of our services are available via phone and video consultations so you can access them from the comfort of your own home
- For those services where we are unable to offer phone/video consultations, our staff are ensuring regular contact and updates as to when these services can resume
For more general information about COVID-19, please visit credible sources such as health.gov.au
Thank you for your support during these uncertain times,
Our services during COVID-19 | Contact us