Nutrition advice and support
Our accredited dietitians provide expert advice and practical guidance to help you reach your goals.
Our dietitians are experienced in the areas of chronic disease management and prevention, bariatric surgery, weight gain/loss, childhood nutrition, nutrition in the elderly and more. We can also provide nutrition assessments in aged care facilities and education and training sessions for staff.
- Heart disease
- Weight loss/gain (including bariatric surgery)
- Food allergies
How do I access a dietitian?
We currently offer four types of dietetic services:
- Commercial fee-for-service appointments in our Bathurst and Dubbo clinics – no GP referral is required, and you may be eligible for Medicare rebates if you have a GP Management Plan
- Fully funded services under our chronic disease management program – a GP referral is required
- Fully funded services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in Bathurst through the Indigenous Chronic Disease Clinic – a GP referral is required
- NDIS funded services – funding for dietetics is required as part of your current NDIS plan
- Call 1300 402 585
- For Bathurst services email email@example.com
- For Dubbo services email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For outreach services email email@example.com
- For NDIS services email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read our privacy brochure
- Find out more about our dietitian student and graduate opportunities