Our occupational therapists will work with you to help you participate in the things you need to do, want to do and are expected to do.
Occupational therapists can help you:
- Find new ways of doing activities to make them easier for you, like showering or dressing
- Change your environment to suit your needs (home and environment modifications)
- Assess and prescribe new equipment like wheelchairs
- Help you find ways to participate in the things you enjoy
We also provide OT Driver Assessments, find out more here.
How do I access an Occupational Therapist
You can access an Occupational Therapist through:
- The NDIS
- An enhanced primary care plan through your GP
- Private health or fee-for-service
Our occupational therapists service many towns in Central, Southern and Western NSW.