Our Occupational Therapists will work with you to help you participate in the occupations of everyday life. Occupations include things you need to do, want to do and are expected to do.
They can help you:
- Find new ways of doing activities to make them easier for you, eg showering or dressing
- Change your environment to suit your needs (home and environment modifications)
- Assess and prescribe new equipment, eg wheelchairs
- Help you find ways to participate in the things you enjoy
How do I access an Occupational Therapist
Our Occupational Therapists service many towns in Central, Southern and Western NSW.
You can access an Occupational Therapist through the NDIS, an enhanced primary care plan through a GP, through private health or fee-for-service.
- Call us on 1300 402 585
- Email us at email@example.com
Marathon Health’s response to COVID-19
A message from our CEO
Thank you to our clients and stakeholders who have helped us navigate the COVID-19 period, and supported us as we transitioned services to phone and video consultations. We are watching the situation closely and staying informed via the Australian Government.
We are still maintaining physical distancing guidelines and working remotely, but will update clients and stakeholders as this changes.
What this means
- Our physical office locations are still temporarily closed; however, staff are working from virtual locations, and can still be reached via email or mobile during regular business hours
- Most of our services are available via phone and video consultations so you can access them from the comfort of your own home
- For those services where we are unable to offer phone/video consultations, our staff are ensuring regular contact and updates as to when these services can resume
For more general information about COVID-19, please visit credible sources such as health.gov.au
Thank you for your support during these uncertain times,
Our services during COVID-19 | Contact us