Our Occupational Therapists will work with you to help you participate in the occupations of everyday life. Occupations include things you need to do, want to do and are expected to do.
They can help you:
- Find new ways of doing activities to make them easier for you, eg showering or dressing
- Change your environment to suit your needs (home and environment modifications)
- Assess and prescribe new equipment, eg wheelchairs
- Help you find ways to participate in the things you enjoy
How do I access an Occupational Therapist
Our Occupational Therapists service many towns in Central, Southern and Western NSW.
You can access an Occupational Therapist through the NDIS, an enhanced primary care plan through a GP, through private health or fee-for-service.
- Call us on 1300 402 585
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org