Our qualified Podiatrists look after the health of your feet by diagnosing, treating and preventing foot concerns.
They can help with sports injuries, structural problems, treatment of the young and elderly, diabetes complications and general foot care.
Our podiatrists can also provide you with advice regarding correct footwear and orthotics, and education on good foot health.
How do I access a Podiatrist?
We currently offer two types of podiatry services:
- Commercial fee-for-service appointments in our Bathurst clinic – no GP referral is required, and you may be eligible for Medicare rebates if you have a GP Management Plan
- Fully funded services under our Medical Outreach Indigenous Chronic Disease Program
- Call us on 1300 402 585
- For the Bathurst clinic email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marathon Health’s response to COVID-19
A message from our CEO
Thank you to our clients and stakeholders who have helped us navigate the COVID-19 period, and supported us as we transitioned services to phone and video consultations. We are watching the situation closely and staying informed via the Australian Government.
We are still maintaining physical distancing guidelines and working remotely, but will update clients and stakeholders as this changes.
What this means
- Our physical office locations are still temporarily closed; however, staff are working from virtual locations, and can still be reached via email or mobile during regular business hours
- Most of our services are available via phone and video consultations so you can access them from the comfort of your own home
- For those services where we are unable to offer phone/video consultations, our staff are ensuring regular contact and updates as to when these services can resume
For more general information about COVID-19, please visit credible sources such as health.gov.au
Thank you for your support during these uncertain times,
Our services during COVID-19 | Contact us