Psychology Services in Residential Aged Care
The Psychological Services in Aged Care (PS-ReACH) program offers free mental health support to people living in residential aged care facilities (RACF).
How does PS-ReACH work?
Through this program, aged care residents can access up to 12 individual and group therapy sessions, tailored to their needs and environment.
The program is designed to complement the personal care and accommodation services provided by residential aged care facilities, dementia services and broader physical health and social support.
Services will be provided by appropriately trained and qualified mental health professionals.
How do I access the program?
Ps-ReACH is currently offered in the following residential aged care facilities:
- St Anne’s Nursing Home (Southern CrossCare), Broken Hill
- Orana Gardens, Dubbo
- Uniting Wontama, Orange
- RFBI Bathurst Masonic Village, Bathurst
Clients can be referred by their GP, or a clinical registered nurse based at the participating residential aged care facilities.
- Refer to our PS-ReACH factsheet
- Access the referral document
- Call us on 02 6826 5200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Marathon Health gratefully acknowledges the financial and other support from Western NSW PHN.
Marathon Health’s response to COVID-19
A message from our CEO
Thank you to our clients and stakeholders who have helped us navigate the COVID-19 period, and supported us as we transitioned services to phone and video consultations. We are watching the situation closely and staying informed via the Australian Government.
We are still maintaining physical distancing guidelines and working remotely, but will update clients and stakeholders as this changes.
What this means
- Our physical office locations are still temporarily closed; however, staff are working from virtual locations, and can still be reached via email or mobile during regular business hours
- Most of our services are available via phone and video consultations so you can access them from the comfort of your own home
- For those services where we are unable to offer phone/video consultations, our staff are ensuring regular contact and updates as to when these services can resume
For more general information about COVID-19, please visit credible sources such as health.gov.au
Thank you for your support during these uncertain times,
Our services during COVID-19 | Contact us