We are committed to developing and delivering quality, evidence-based services. To do this, we support research that is relevant to the needs of the communities we work in, the development of our workforce and the quality of the services we deliver.
We invite expressions of interest to complete relevant research with:
- The people we work with and who access our services, their carers and family members
- Marathon Health staff members
- Other stakeholders in the communities we work in
Requests to undertake research may be initiated by:
- External researchers who would like to partner with us
- Student researchers completing higher degree research projects (eg Honours and PhD candidates)