What is OHPWW?
Optimal Health Program – Workplace Wellbeing (OHPWW) helps participants to not only support others in the workplace, but develop your critical thinking, resilience activation, self-regulation and ultimately empower you to take charge of your own health and wellbeing.
Designed by Optimal Health, the OHPWW framework is consistent with the national standards for recovery-orientated practice for mental health practitioners and services.
Who is OHPWW for?
OHPWW is designed for anyone in the workplace. If you want to understand, build and maintain a culture of wellbeing in the workplace, this is the program for you.
The program supports you to take ownership of your own wellbeing processes, planning and interventions and is for people who want to learn how to:
- Reflect on their own wellbeing
- Identify their strengths and strategies to support their day-to-day wellbeing
- Recognise the early warning signs of stress and manage the impact
- Develop a health plan that includes ways to manage wellbeing, strategies for managing suboptimal health and ways to gain control during the hard times
- Identify ways to make value-based decisions around managing change and setting goals
- Acknowledge and celebrate achievements
OHPWW is delivered across eight weekly or fortnightly small group sessions (approximately one hour in length). Individual coach catch ups are also offered between sessions.
Our OHPWW coach can deliver this program virtually or face-to-face depending on your location.
Page last updated: 21 November 2023