We offer a range of services to assist regional employers to keep staff fit and well. Our team can tailor a service to meet your needs.
Marathon Health partners with regional employers to:
- Attract and maintain a well workforce – by offering your employees local, caring and professional health and wellbeing services
- Assist and support Indigenous employees – working to keep your Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff – and their families – well
- Develop and support a mentally healthy workplace – through our targeted training and services, we can empower your workforce to support staff experiencing mental ill-health or mental illness at work
What services do we offer?
We can facilitate access to free-of-charge government-funded services, or work with you to deliver a tailor-made package to meet the needs of your organisation.
Free and fee-for-service support includes:
- Counselling and psychology
- Drug and alcohol supports
- Diabetes management
- Health assessments
- Injury rehabilitation
- Occupational therapy
- Healthy eating and physical activity education
- Smoking cessation
- Skin cancer education
- Bowel cancer screening
- Support to access other health services, GPs, housing, finance and recreational services.
We have deep experience providing culturally sensitive wrap-around supports for First Australians and their families, helping you to retain this important workforce.
How are these services delivered?
Our services can be delivered to groups or individuals, at your premises or ours, at multiple locations across NSW. We offer a blended model of face-to-face and telehealth service delivery, depending on the needs of the organisation and employees.
- Call us on 1300 402 585
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org