Youth training and employment
Individual Placement Support program
Operating out of headspace Dubbo, the Individual Placement Support Program supports young people aged 12-25 to find, and keep, employment.
This program is funded through the Commonwealth Department of Social Services. It assists you to find a job you love, and work in a safe environment with an employer that respects your needs.
How does the Individual Placement Support Program work?
Our support team will:
- Talk with you about your work or training interests
- Assist in developing your resume
- Assist you to find and work towards something you’re passionate about
- Prepare and assist you with interviews
- Help build your confidence in finding a job or working toward your career
- Work with you on how to communicate with your employer effectively
- Continue to provide support to you for as long as you need it even after you’ve found employment
How do I access the Individual Placement Support Program?
The Individual Placement Support Program is operated from headspace Dubbo, located at 23 Church Street, Dubbo.
- Call us on 02 5852 1900
- Email us at email@example.com