Individual Placement and Support (IPS) program
Youth training and employment
The Individual Placement Support program supports young people aged 12-25 to find and keep employment with an employer that respects their needs.
Our support team will:
- Talk with you about your work or training interests
- Assist in developing your resume
- Support you to find and work towards something you’re passionate about
- Prepare and assist you with interviews
- Help build your confidence in finding a job or working toward your career
- Work with you on how to communicate with your employer effectively
- Continue to provide support to you for as long as you need it, even after you’ve found employment
How do I access the Individual Placement Support Program?
The IPS program operates from headspace Dubbo – 23 Church Street, Dubbo.
This service is funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services.