Youth training and employment
Individual Placement Support program
Operating out of headspace Dubbo, the Individual Placement Support Program supports young people aged 12-25 to find, and keep, employment.
This program is funded through the Commonwealth Department of Social Services. It assists you to find a job you love, and work in a safe environment with an employer that respects your needs.
How does the Individual Placement Support Program work?
Our support team will:
- Talk with you about your work or training interests
- Assist in developing your resume
- Assist you to find and work towards something you’re passionate about
- Prepare and assist you with interviews
- Help build your confidence in finding a job or working toward your career
- Work with you on how to communicate with your employer effectively
- Continue to provide support to you for as long as you need it even after you’ve found employment
How do I access the Individual Placement Support Program?
The Individual Placement Support Program is operated from headspace Dubbo, located at 23 Church Street, Dubbo.
- Call us on 02 5852 1900
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marathon Health’s response to COVID-19
A message from our CEO
Thank you to our clients and stakeholders who have helped us navigate the COVID-19 period, and supported us as we transitioned services to phone and video consultations. We are watching the situation closely and staying informed via the Australian Government.
We are still maintaining physical distancing guidelines and working remotely, but will update clients and stakeholders as this changes.
What this means
- Our physical office locations are still temporarily closed; however, staff are working from virtual locations, and can still be reached via email or mobile during regular business hours
- Most of our services are available via phone and video consultations so you can access them from the comfort of your own home
- For those services where we are unable to offer phone/video consultations, our staff are ensuring regular contact and updates as to when these services can resume
For more general information about COVID-19, please visit credible sources such as health.gov.au
Thank you for your support during these uncertain times,
Our services during COVID-19 | Contact us