Who is headspace for?
headspace is our free and confidential services are available for young people aged 12-25. We also support parents and families of young people as needed, to help you on your journey.
Services offered include:
- Mental health – These support sessions could be with our youth care coordinators, counsellors, social workers, psychologists, psychiatrists or even a peer support worker. We’ll connect you with the right person to help you get through the tough times.
- Alcohol and drug services – We have workers either on site or linked to our centres who can support with any drug and alcohol concerns or questions.
- Doctor (GP) – Our GPs can help with any physical/sexual health issues, drug and alcohol use and all the things a regular GP supports with.
- Work and study support – We either have workers on site or someone linked to our centre who can support you to meet your work and study goals.
- Youth programs – Our centres offer a range of different youth programs that run at varying times throughout the year. These include DogSpace, art groups, First Nations cultural programs, gaming groups, music lessons, social groups, LGBTIQA+ specific groups and so on.Contact your local centre for more information!
How do I access headspace?
Just call us! Some services offered may require a Medicare card or Mental Health Treatment Plan. Click on your site below for more options and contact details:
Page last updated: 21 November 2023