Our care coordinators work with your GP and carers to link you with the right health services, and we may be able to help meet subsequent costs.
Who is the ITC program for?
We deliver the free ITC program across communities throughout the Murrumbidgee area. If you need help with chronic health concerns this program might be for you.
Our care coordinators will assess your healthcare goals and can:
- Work with you, your relevant carers, your GP and other local service providers to ensure you are accessing the right services
- Coordinate healthcare needs and prioritise health goals
- Use a team-based/empowering approach to your care planning
- Support you to self-manage your chronic health condition/s
* For the purpose of the Integrated Team Care program, and consistent with the MBS, an eligible condition is one that has been, or is likely to be, present for at least six months.
Page last updated: 21 November 2023