Who is the Integrated Care Coordination program for?
This program is for people in the Murrumbidgee with diagnosed chronic conditions, complex healthcare needs and/or are at risk of unplanned admission or re-admission to hospital. The program is also for First Nations people who aren’t eligible for the ITC program.
Within the ICC program, our care coordinators will assess your healthcare goals and will:
- Work with you, your carers and your GPs
- Support you to navigate the health system
- Liaise with other local service providers to make sure you’re access the right services for your needs
- Use a team-based/empowering approach to your healthcare planning
- Support you with other healthy changes such as smoking cessation
Page last updated: 21 November 2023