Compliments, comments and complaints
Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We welcome your feedback as it helps us recognise great achievements or improve our processes and services.
There are a number of ways you can provide feedback:
- Complete this feedback form
You can complete and submit this feedback form. If you would like to be contacted about your feedback, please be sure to provide your contact details.
- Talk to a Marathon Health team member
You can talk to any member of Marathon Health, including the health professional you’re dealing with or those working at reception at any of our locations
- Contact Marathon Health’s Quality Manager
You can provide our Quality Manager with your feedback by:
- Calling 02 6333 2800
- Emailing email@example.com
- Contact the NDIS Commission
If the complaint is about NDIS supports or services, you can contact the NDIS Commission by:
- Calling 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines)
- or TTY 133 677 (interpreters can be arranged)
- Contact the Health Care Complaints Commission
For serious issues or complaints that have not been dealt with to your satisfaction, you can contact the Health Care Complaints Commission by:
- Calling 1800 043 159
- Writing a letter
- Sending a fax
For more information, visit the Healthcare Complaints Commission website.
Complete our feedback form or send us an email
If you would like to be contacted about your feedback, please leave details of the best way for us to get in touch: