Integrated Team Care
The Integrated Team Care program supports Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples with chronic disease* in the Murrumbidgee region. Working with your GP, our care coordinators will support you to access the right health services and can help you meet related costs.
Our care coordinators will assess your health care goals and provide assistance with the following:
- Coordinate health care advocacy and assistance
- Coordinate transport assistance
- Work with you, your relevant carers and your GPs
- Liaise with other local service providers to ensure you are accessing the right services
- Use a team-based/empowering approach to your care planning
* For the purpose of the Integrated Team Care program, and consistent with the MBS, an eligible condition is one that has been, or is likely to be, present for at least six months.
Where can I access Integrated Team Care?
This program operates across a number of communities throughout the Murrumbidgee area. To find out if we can support you pls call 1300 402 585.
How do I access Integrated Team Care?
To be eligible you need to:
- Have a current Medicare card
- Ask your GP to complete a referral form OR call us to complete a self/carer referral
- Have your GP email your referral and/or current Management Plan and/or Team Care Arrangement to us via secure email firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents for GPs and referrers
This service is supported by funding from the Murrumbidgee PHN through the Australian Government's PHN program.