NDIS planning and support
National Disability Insurance Scheme
Marathon Health is a registered provider of supports under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Our person-centred approach means our experienced Allied Health and Support Coordination team will work with you and your family or carers to make sure you can access the supports you want.
Marathon Health has been quality assured against the NSW Disability Standards, and provides NDIS services in Central, Western and Southern NSW.
What NDIS services do we provide?
We provide the following supports for adults and children, covering all disability types and complexities.
- Support Coordination and Specialist Support Coordination
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Behaviour Support
- Allied Health Assistants
- Home Modifications including complex home modifications
- Functional needs assessments (I-CAN)
Marathon Health’s response to COVID-19
A message from our CEO
Thank you to our clients and stakeholders who have helped us navigate the COVID-19 period, and supported us as we transitioned services to phone and video consultations. We are watching the situation closely and staying informed via the Australian Government.
We are still maintaining physical distancing guidelines and working remotely, but will update clients and stakeholders as this changes.
What this means
- Our physical office locations are still temporarily closed; however, staff are working from virtual locations, and can still be reached via email or mobile during regular business hours
- Most of our services are available via phone and video consultations so you can access them from the comfort of your own home
- For those services where we are unable to offer phone/video consultations, our staff are ensuring regular contact and updates as to when these services can resume
For more general information about COVID-19, please visit credible sources such as health.gov.au
Thank you for your support during these uncertain times,
Our services during COVID-19 | Contact us