We value your privacy and take all necessary steps to protect it.
Marathon Health is committed to protecting your information, and any information we collect is used to facilitate the services we provide to you.
In providing high-quality healthcare, we collect personal health information. We follow the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 when handling, using and managing personal information. The APPs also outline your rights relating to accessing or correcting your personal information.
We will not sell, transfer, assign or rent your information to any third party without your permission, unless required by law.
Links to other websites
- Contact us, make a complaint, provide feedback, or report an incident by completing and submitting our feedback form
- Read our Privacy, Confidentiality and Your Rights brochure
Marathon Health’s response to COVID-19
A message from our CEO
Thank you to our clients and stakeholders who have helped us navigate the COVID-19 period, and supported us as we transitioned services to phone and video consultations. We are watching the situation closely and staying informed via the Australian Government.
We are still maintaining physical distancing guidelines and working remotely, but will update clients and stakeholders as this changes.
What this means
- Our physical office locations are still temporarily closed; however, staff are working from virtual locations, and can still be reached via email or mobile during regular business hours
- Most of our services are available via phone and video consultations so you can access them from the comfort of your own home
- For those services where we are unable to offer phone/video consultations, our staff are ensuring regular contact and updates as to when these services can resume
For more general information about COVID-19, please visit credible sources such as health.gov.au
Thank you for your support during these uncertain times,
Our services during COVID-19 | Contact us