Our speech pathologists work with people of all ages to support their communication.
Speech pathologists can help with:
- Understanding language
- Social skills
- Stuttering and using voice
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) strategies
- Difficulty swallowing food and drinks safely
Our speech pathologists are accredited to deliver the following group interventions:
How do I access a Speech Pathologist?
You can access a speech pathologist though:
- The NDIS
- An enhanced primary care plan through your GP
- Private health or fee-for-service
Our speech pathologists service many towns in Central, Southern and Western NSW.
- Call 1300 402 585
- Read our privacy brochure