Student and Graduate Opportunities
We provide quality student placement and graduate employment pathways – supporting you into a career that helps country Australian's to thrive.
It’s our aim to build a strong, country allied health workforce – and to do this, we want passionate, inspiring people committed to learning and growing in their chosen field.
To support you to be the best clinician you can be, you’ll be working with a team that represent some of the best in their field. The hands-on approach we offer will provide insight into a unique and exciting career path, only experienced when you work in country healthcare.
Client contact hours
Your student placement is one of the most important stages in your study. Our student placement program will lay strong foundations for your career in health and wellbeing.
We have placement opportunities available now in occupational therapy, speech pathology, mental health social work and psychology, where you will have access to:
- A real, hands-on adventure working with communities in country NSW
- Quality and supportive clinical supervision
- On the job clinical training
- Genuine career opportunities
In fact, some students love their time with us so much, they come back to work with us.
Support and accommodation for rural placements may be available via Three Rivers Department of Rural Health Access.
To find out more about our student placements, get in touch – we'd love to chat.
The organisation you start your career with can shape the future of your working life, which is why the team around you and the clinical support and knowledge they provide is crucial!
As a new graduate working with us, you’ll be fully supported in a multidisciplinary team, learning from experienced clinicians – many of who are best in their field. We have career pathways for occupational therapists, speech pathologists, positive behaviour support, dietitians, diabetes educators, social workers and provisional psychologists.
Our graduate program is discipline specific, developed and facilitated by industry leaders. You will receive on the job clinical training and guidance, giving you the confidence and tools to learn, grow and step into your career with Marathon Health.
If you’d like to learn more about our student and graduate opportunities, contact us and one of the team will reach out to have a chat:
- Download our grad recruitment flyer
- Email us at email@example.com
- Register your interest below
Working at Marathon HealthIn addition to the above, you'll have access to:
- Up to $15,900 salary packaging
- Scholarships of up to $10,000 through the Rural Doctor’s Network Health Workforce Scholarship program
- Up to $1,500 per year towards your professional development
- Marathon Health fleet cars for client visits and travel needs
- Cultural immersion training, where you will learn how to provide culturally safe services
- Work/life balance and flexible hours
- Administration support
- Our EAP – 24/7 free counselling service to support your mental health
Meet your mentors
We want you to feel supported, which is why we provide regular mentoring and supervision sessions with our senior clinicians. Our team will share knowledge and ensure you’re on the right track.
Register your interest
Want to find out more about our student placement or graduate employment opportunities? Complete and submit the form below and one of the team will be in touch to chat.