Student and Graduate Opportunities
We have been developing quality student placement and graduate employment pathways with the aim of building a strong, country allied health workforce. It’s not just the communities you work in that are unique, it’s the experienced and passionate team you’ll work with at Marathon Health.
Your student placement is one of the most important stages in your study. Our student placement program will lay strong foundations for your career in health and wellbeing. You’ll have on the job clinical training, and quality and supportive clinical supervision. In fact, some students love their time with us so much, they stay well beyond their placement. Register your interest below or find out more today.
The organisation you start your career with can shape the future of your working life, which is why the team around you and the clinical support and knowledge they provide is crucial! As a new graduate working with us, you will have access to:
- On the job clinical training and guidance from industry leaders, many of who are the best in their field
- Quality clinical supervision and team support to allow you to learn and grow
- Up to $1,500 professional development opportunities
- Access to scholarships of up to $10,000 through the Rural Doctor’s Network Health Workforce Scholarship program
- Up to $15,900 salary packaging
- Marathon Health fleet cars for client visits and travel needs
- Genuine career opportunities
- Cultural immersion training, where you will learn how to provide culturally safe services
- Work/life balance and flexible hours
- Administration support
- Our EAP – 24/7 free counselling service to support your mental health
- A real, hands-on adventure working with communities in country NSW
Meet your mentors
We want you to feel supported, which is why we provide regular mentoring and supervision sessions with our senior clinicians. Our team will share knowledge and ensure you’re on the right track.
We have career pathways for occupational therapists, speech pathologists, positive behaviour support, dietitians, diabetes educators, social workers and provisional psychologists. Download our grad recruitment flyer.
If you’d like to know more about our student placement or graduate employment opportunities, register your interest today via the form below.
Marathon Health Student and Graduate Opportunities Enquiry